Thursday, May 24, 2007

Overheard on the Internet...

As you know, The Week the Women Went was originally a BBC production and here's what some people had to say about it from out there in cyberland:

"I was in this television production and i think my dad copped fine with us 3 kids (David 16,Clio(me) 12 and Jack 11)! we worked as a team ! we had fall outs but above all of that i think we did ok and it was fun experiencing this television program."

Clio Thompson, A Welsh View


"My husband could get along without me for a week, because I have purchased for him 10 sets of underwear, and there are only 7 days in a week, so he wouldn't have to turn on the washer or dryer."

Norma, collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com


"British women, instead of self-obsessing, are looking outwards and holistically at what would make a better world. And like the women of Harby, they realise t`hat although fish don't need bicycles, women do need good men."

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, The Independent

No comments: